books offered are complete and in
good condition, unless otherwise described. If not indicated, they have
original/contemporary bindings or printed/illustrated wrappers/boards. Small
failures are not always mentioned. Any books to be found incomplete or defective
when not so described may be returned.
- As a member of the Dutch Association of Antiquarian Booksellers the
general terms of sale
are applied: www.nvva.nl/terms.php
- The flower prints are arranged by plant families. In most cases the
plant names mentioned are described.
An attempt has been made to add modern names. As indicated, the original text is mostly added (in a few cases, partly, in photocopy).
- Prices are in € (euros).
- The cost of carriage is an extra charge.
- Customers in The Netherlands have
to pay 9% btw (VAT). For the European Community the regulations concerning VAT have to be
applied. Customers without a VAT-number will be charged with 6% VAT. If you have a
VAT-number, please let me know at the moment of ordering.
- The books remain my property until full payment is received (payment is due within one month).
- You can order by e-mail, mail
- I am always interested to buy books within my field of interest.
- Visitors are welcome by appointment.
antiquarian flower books
+ prints + catalogues
NL-2597 CN Den Haag
IBAN: NL32 RABO 0123 7635 25
VAT/BTW: NL 056323384B01
Member of the Dutch Association of Antiquarian Booksellers,
Nederlandsche Vereeniging van Antiquaren (NVvA),
the International League of Antiquarian Booksellers (ILAB).
Its emblem stands
for integrity and professionalism in the rare book trade. The code is binding on
all ILAB booksellers. It is a mark of the success of this code that disputes are
rare. If disputes should arise, the national associations mediate in accordance
with the code of ethics devised by the League.